Overall Review

November 10th, 2016
Dr. Miller is the most wonderful dr. I have ever had. He practices medicine w/ a side of bedside manor. LOVE HIM!

January 3rd, 2012
Dr Miller is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very understanding and knowledgeable. He spends ample time with his patients and I have never felt rushed during an appointment. I was very sad to learn that he is no longer in Salem, but the good news is he has joined Harvard Vanguard in Somerville. I will definitely be making the trip there.

November 11th, 2011
Where are you?
I have been going to Dr. Miller for over 9 years and absolutely love him. But, he has disappeared! The last I knew he was moving down the street with other doctors and then a couple of months later I received a letter saying he was no longer with them. It did not say where Dr. Miller is now. When I call the office they will not say what happened or where he is now practicing. If anyone knows where I can find him could you please post here and let me know. I would be forever grateful!!!!

November 2nd, 2011
Excellent doctor
I met Dr. Miller in an emergency room while I was having a miscarriage; it was my first pregnancy and I was devastated. Doctor Miller was the Dr. on call while my gyn. was away. He was so caring, nurturing and professional that I immediately changed doctors. Since that time I have come to learn that his bedside manners at the emergency room was not a one time deal. Dr. Miller has helped me through many of the challenges I experience during pregnancy. He had helped me understand and better manage the issues with my body (I have a history of high risk pregnancies). He is knowledgable and professional and spends the right amount of time with me; I never leave his office feeling a though he didn't listen to or answer my questions. In short, I love Dr. Miller and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a real Dr. who spends real time with his patients and who truly cares!

October 20th, 2011
He is an excellent doctor and made me feel very comfortable.

September 26th, 2011
Was Great.... BUT
He was amazing when he delivered my son ... he fixed previous scar tissue issues from a previous c section.. he is funny and polite and absolutely wonderful .... HOWEVER, I went in for an appointment last week and he disappeared ... I am pregnant with my 3rd child and need him .. I was given no explanation as to where he was or what happened... I had a HORRIBLE experience with my first c section and now I am at 22 weeks pregnant with no OBGYN and scared because of what happened to me the first time ( i felt the whole c section and the doctor didnt care and i ended up with really bad tissue damage ) .... I trusted Dr. Miller and I wish I could find him.... I wish I knew what happened

May 15th, 2011
Absolutely the best OBGYN office I have ever been to
Dr Miller and his associate Dr Delach is absolutely the best doctors I have ever come across and I have seen a few in my 30+ years. They have absolutely the best bedside manner, they always listen with sympathy and empathy, you never ever feel rushed, take as much time as is necessary, refers when necessary, follows-ups. And always discuss tests, procedures medications. It made my pregnancies easier and less stressful.

July 27th, 2010
I had Dr. Miller through half of my pregnancy. I did not find him to be a warm person. Definitely knows his stuff but you're a statistic in this office. Switching to a practice with midwives made a world of difference in the comfort of my pregnancy. I also found out once I switched he did not inform me I was anemic for 5 months. Every time I complained to him in the office I was tired, he claimed it was because I was taking care of other children. He may have just overlooked this, but it cost me my overall health during pregnancy.

June 8th, 2010
professional and caring
Dr. Miller is a very caring and professionaldoctor. I recommend him highly

October 20th, 2009
The best Doctor ever
Dr. Miller has repeatly shown his first-rate First class doctoring skills. He has an amazing way of communicating eye to eye and effectively with patients. He helped me understand and lead me through difficult times during my pregnancy, and delivered my gorgeous baby girl. I could not have found a better doctor.