A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Shapiro, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Shapiro practice?
Dr. Eric Shapiro practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Boothwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marcus Hook, PA and Garnet Valley, PA.
See Boothwyn Pediatricians.