A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Shapiro, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Bruce Shapiro DO is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and General Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Eric Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Shapiro practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and General Preventive Medicine near glen mills, PA.
See glen mills Pediatricians and glen mills Preventive Medicine Specialists.