A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Smith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Smith practice?
Dr. Eric Smith practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.