A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Smith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Bryan Smith MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Eric Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Smith practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.