A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Smith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Bryan Smith MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Eric Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Smith practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.