A fraud show details A fraud
by PatientZer0 on Jan 6th, 2016

Dr Smith accepts my insurance plan. However, when his scheduler found out that I purchased it through the Exchange, rather than an employer (the plan is available both ways) she refused to schedule me. My insurance company was flabbergasted and just about hit the roof when they heard about this. I gave her the name of my plan and asked her to double check, and she refused, nastily saying "We don't take Obamacare." I was absolutely livid, as was my insurance company, who has referred him up the chain to be reeducated on provider contractual obligations.

by Emily Forrester on Nov 21st, 2015

exceptionally compassionate, patient, and understanding. Dr. Smith has shown true devotion in accurately diagnosing my somewhat rare disease and has taken all lengths to consult with his colleagues to insure and provide the most efficacious treatment and surgery for my condition. He is dedicated and provides clear explanations regarding any questions or comments I pose. Extremely courteous and kind, with an extremely realistic and honest manner regarding the nature of treatment and outcomes, yet retaining optimism and genuineness. Absolutely wonderful urologist, easily adapting to the needs of each client (including myself, a 22 year old female.)

by James Newberry on Feb 17th, 2015

Exceptionally patient; takes time to answer all my questions; compassionate, sensitive, upbeat honest but reassuring!

Jul 16th, 2013

An exceptional doctor. Dr. Eric Smith is willing to listen and think on through a range of options that can be causing your symptoms. You really cant go wrong with this Doctor.