Dr. Eric Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 13th, 2016
fantastic esperience
I strongly would recommend Dr. Smith to anyone in need of knee replacement surgery- my outcome and the experience leading to it were all outstanding-Dr. Smith told me what to expect at my initial consult and everything I was told turned out to be 100% accurate- he as well as his entire staff were prompt to return calls, happy to explain and answer any questions I might have and left me with a sense that I was important to them and not just another number in an assembly line of patients- the success of the surgery has changed my life and allowed me to do the things (activities, sports, etc) I had given up over the last few years as my knees became worse and worse-

August 2nd, 2016
Dr. Smith and his staff were vert caring and compassionate during my visits and my surgical procedure. I had both hips replaced and within weeks I was feeling like my old self, getting around without pain!

June 26th, 2016
Knee replacement
Made sure I understood what was happening and why.

June 16th, 2016
Dr. Smith did a total knee revision 6 years ago, and has evaluated me for hip pain and also for follow up care following a car accident. I have also referred him to several people who have all been extremely pleased after their visits.

June 14th, 2016
Ms
My visit today was good. Dr Smith greeted me and asked how I was doing. Good I replied. We further discussed future surgery for my right hip. He is leaving it in my court to make the call to him when I'm ready.

June 14th, 2016
Amazing knee replacement
Dr. Smith gave me my life back after me having two pryer surgeries by a different Doctor. I went to a seminar of Dr. Smith and just remember him seeing me for the first time and told me I needed a full knee replacement. He knows his job and loves making people happy again. All I can say is Thank you for giving me mines back. I'm Truly Blessed to have met Dr. Smith.....

May 18th, 2016
I had a knee replacement; should have done it long ago. Also, really glad I went to Rothman and Dr. Smith. Excellent surgeon. If I need my other knee operated on, I would definitely see Dr. Smith again. Recommend him highly.

May 18th, 2016
Dr. Smith diagnosed my arthritic hip and scheduled my surgery taking into consideration my busy schedule and very active life. He was thorough and forthright about the procedure. I would highly recommend him to a friend!

May 17th, 2016
Knee replacemebt
Dr smith made me comfortable from the minute I met him. He told me everything that i needed to know without looking at my paper of questions. Great personality

May 12th, 2016
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Smith is an amazing surgeon. My hip was very bad...I could hardly walk. Dr. Smith performed a total hip replacement and now there is no longer any hip pain. There was minimal pain and swelling, and very little scaring. He and his staff in Limerick are all very helpful and caring. He is always upbeat, smiling and friendly and makes you feel comfortable. I would highly recommend making an appointment to see him if you are thinking of having hip surgery.

May 12th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Smith is very Professional. Would highly recommend to other patients

May 11th, 2016
great experience
My experience with Dr.Smith was wonderful. He spent a lot of time with me. He really listen to what I had to say. He showed me models and explained all my options of treatment that I was able to understand. I did not feel rushed and i am 100% comfortable with him doing my surgery! His staff was pleasant and very professional.