Dr Eric Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Eric Smith?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr Eric Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr.Smith

May 19th, 2017

FDr. Smith Rocks

I am always glad to see Dr. Smith because he takes the time to listen and then explain in layman' terms what is happening, how to address the situation and what to expect as an outcome.

May 19th, 2017

Very Satisfied

Dr. Smith and his team are very professional. Spent lots of time to discus the surgery needed, and what the results would be. Dr. was always prompt at appointment time. Can think of no negative comments.

May 12th, 2017

Hip surgery

Dr. Eric Smith is one of the best doctors I'm ever had. He listens, he explains things so you understand and is completely driven by helping and curing pain. I am only 57 and had severe arthritis in my hips, I have no question that in time I will be able to walk and run without pain. Dr. Smith is my hero!

April 7th, 2017

Amazing!!

Patient, Kind, Knowledgeable, and Professional

March 6th, 2017

Wonderful doctor

I was very pleased with my first visit. Dr Smith went over everything. He looked at the xrays that he ordered and we made a plan. I can not wait to have my surgery. Everyone at the limerick office was fabulous

February 18th, 2017

I am so glad that Dr. Smith performed my operation

Why? 1- He fully explained what he was going to do in layman terms. 2- He answered all my questions completely. 3- His Skill must be exceptional because P.T was unusually short. 4- One year later, I'm walking stairs pain free, and my other knee no longer hurts. I can not ask for a better outcome. Dr. Smith has a great professional manner, and a great smile.

December 22nd, 2016

fantastic experience

Dr. Smith and his team are outstanding-from my initial consultation through my 6 month post-op appointment they made me feel comfortable answering any question I might have-Dr. Smith took the time to explain everything so it was easy to understand and my surgery and rehab went exactly as Dr. Smith predicted-I feel like I have a new lease on life and as someone who has always been very athletic my 100% recovery has allowed me to go back to living my life to the fullest without ever considering whether my knees can handle it any more. My only regret is I did not have my bilateral knee replacement sooner.

December 22nd, 2016

BEYOND EXPECTATIONS!

I had knee replacements 10 years ago, and damaged them shortly thereafter. I impacted the replacement in my right knee so badly the pin was all but breaking out the lower leg bone. In that duration, I compounded the damage. Dr. Smith had the challenge of reconstructing the bone holding the lower implant. The results were beyond my wildest expectations. I'm a few weeks from complete recovery, and thus far my results are far beyond what I hoped for. Bottom line, my leg is better than after the initial replacements 10 years ago.

October 26th, 2016

Very caring

October 25th, 2016

Exec. Director, Thorncroft Therapeutic Horseback Riding, Inc.

Dr. Smith was very clear with his explanation of the problem and procedure we would be pursuing. I was particularly impressed that he did not seem "in a hurry" ... took his time and spoke to... not "down" to me. His nurse and the reception were also very comforting. Thanks Rothman for yet another great outcome... I hope!

October 13th, 2016

fantastic esperience

I strongly would recommend Dr. Smith to anyone in need of knee replacement surgery- my outcome and the experience leading to it were all outstanding-Dr. Smith told me what to expect at my initial consult and everything I was told turned out to be 100% accurate- he as well as his entire staff were prompt to return calls, happy to explain and answer any questions I might have and left me with a sense that I was important to them and not just another number in an assembly line of patients- the success of the surgery has changed my life and allowed me to do the things (activities, sports, etc) I had given up over the last few years as my knees became worse and worse-