Dr. Eric Smith MD Patient Reviews

March 5th, 2017
Wonderful doctor
I was very pleased with my first visit. Dr Smith went over everything. He looked at the xrays that he ordered and we made a plan. I can not wait to have my surgery. Everyone at the limerick office was fabulous

February 18th, 2017
I am so glad that Dr. Smith performed my operation
Why? 1- He fully explained what he was going to do in layman terms. 2- He answered all my questions completely. 3- His Skill must be exceptional because P.T was unusually short. 4- One year later, I'm walking stairs pain free, and my other knee no longer hurts. I can not ask for a better outcome. Dr. Smith has a great professional manner, and a great smile.

December 22nd, 2016
fantastic experience
Dr. Smith and his team are outstanding-from my initial consultation through my 6 month post-op appointment they made me feel comfortable answering any question I might have-Dr. Smith took the time to explain everything so it was easy to understand and my surgery and rehab went exactly as Dr. Smith predicted-I feel like I have a new lease on life and as someone who has always been very athletic my 100% recovery has allowed me to go back to living my life to the fullest without ever considering whether my knees can handle it any more. My only regret is I did not have my bilateral knee replacement sooner.

December 21st, 2016
BEYOND EXPECTATIONS!
I had knee replacements 10 years ago, and damaged them shortly thereafter. I impacted the replacement in my right knee so badly the pin was all but breaking out the lower leg bone. In that duration, I compounded the damage. Dr. Smith had the challenge of reconstructing the bone holding the lower implant. The results were beyond my wildest expectations. I'm a few weeks from complete recovery, and thus far my results are far beyond what I hoped for. Bottom line, my leg is better than after the initial replacements 10 years ago.

October 25th, 2016
Very caring

October 25th, 2016
Exec. Director, Thorncroft Therapeutic Horseback Riding, Inc.
Dr. Smith was very clear with his explanation of the problem and procedure we would be pursuing. I was particularly impressed that he did not seem "in a hurry" ... took his time and spoke to... not "down" to me. His nurse and the reception were also very comforting. Thanks Rothman for yet another great outcome... I hope!

October 13th, 2016
fantastic esperience
I strongly would recommend Dr. Smith to anyone in need of knee replacement surgery- my outcome and the experience leading to it were all outstanding-Dr. Smith told me what to expect at my initial consult and everything I was told turned out to be 100% accurate- he as well as his entire staff were prompt to return calls, happy to explain and answer any questions I might have and left me with a sense that I was important to them and not just another number in an assembly line of patients- the success of the surgery has changed my life and allowed me to do the things (activities, sports, etc) I had given up over the last few years as my knees became worse and worse-

August 2nd, 2016
Dr. Smith and his staff were vert caring and compassionate during my visits and my surgical procedure. I had both hips replaced and within weeks I was feeling like my old self, getting around without pain!

June 26th, 2016
Knee replacement
Made sure I understood what was happening and why.

June 16th, 2016
Dr. Smith did a total knee revision 6 years ago, and has evaluated me for hip pain and also for follow up care following a car accident. I have also referred him to several people who have all been extremely pleased after their visits.

June 14th, 2016
Ms
My visit today was good. Dr Smith greeted me and asked how I was doing. Good I replied. We further discussed future surgery for my right hip. He is leaving it in my court to make the call to him when I'm ready.

June 14th, 2016
Amazing knee replacement
Dr. Smith gave me my life back after me having two pryer surgeries by a different Doctor. I went to a seminar of Dr. Smith and just remember him seeing me for the first time and told me I needed a full knee replacement. He knows his job and loves making people happy again. All I can say is Thank you for giving me mines back. I'm Truly Blessed to have met Dr. Smith.....