A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Babb is Below Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Babb, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Babb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Lynn Babb DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Babb practice?
- Dr. Eric Babb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Babb practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.