A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Balch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Balch is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Balch, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balch graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Balch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric August Balch MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Balch practice?
- Dr. Eric Balch has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Balch practices Anesthesiology near New London, CT.
See New London Anesthesiologists.