A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Balfour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Balfour, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Balfour graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Balfour has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Balfour MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Balfour practice?
- Dr. Eric Balfour has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eric Balfour practices Radiation Oncology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Vicksburg, MS.
See Jackson Oncologists.