Dr. Eric Ball MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 13th, 2013
First, let me say that I love our doctor, Dr. Ball. He has always been great. That said, the office is awful, particularly if you require after hours care. We were referred to KidsDoc with our 2 month old baby. My review of KidsDoc deserves a post of it's own, but suffice to say I will not be returning. Ever. When we next needed help, I called and was told KidsDoc was my only option. I told them I didn't use KidsDoc and was told by the exchange that it was my only choice other than the ER. I was fuming. I emailed Dr. Ball and expressed my frustration and explained that I would be leaving as I refuse to return to KidsDoc. Dr. Ball told me I always had the option of talking to a SOCPA doctor and I agreed to stay. Tonight, I needed to talk to a doctor regarding my son and the exchange doctor gave me the same story regarding KidsDoc. I told her I was told I could speak to a doctor anytime and while she eventually connected me, both she and the on call doctor acted extremely put out. I suppose it would be a fine practice if you had older children or were not a first time parent, but for us, the after hours options are beyond unacceptable.