A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bannec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bannec is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bannec, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bannec graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bannec has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric A Bannec FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Bannec practice?
- Dr. Eric Bannec has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Bannec practices Internal Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Internists.