A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bannec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bannec is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bannec, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bannec graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bannec has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bannec accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Bannec practice?
Dr. Eric Bannec practices Internal Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Internists.