A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Barron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Barron practice?
Dr. Eric Barron practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erich Barron, Dr. Erick Barron, Dr. Erik Barron