A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Barron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Barron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Barron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ramiro Barron MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Barron practice?
- Dr. Eric Barron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Barron practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.