A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Barroso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Barroso is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Barroso, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barroso graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Barroso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Fernando Barroso MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric F. Barroso practice?
- Dr. Eric Barroso has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Barroso practices Emergency Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Emergency Physicians.