Dr. Eric Barroso MD Patient Reviews

3.4

January 18th, 2017
Dr Barroso should NOT practice medicine!
He was incredibly rude, didn't want to treat me probably because I was on state coverage, yelled at me for even coming to that hospital, and now, months after, it's known that he either misread or ignored my CT scan showing a serious life threatening condition. I will be contacting the AZ Medical Board. Worst Dr. I've ever experienced!

December 5th, 2016
In my opinion, If you are unlucky enough to get this Dr. go to another ER
I was unlucky enough to encounter this Dr. at a Scottsdale Healthcare location. He is rude, condesending, unprofessional and more interested in playing with his coworkers than taking care of patients. It was a slow night, he was wandering around joking with staff, not paying attention to the issues that we were having. It seemed that he ordered tests that made no sense for a proper diagnosis. He didn't bother to speak to us, gather an accurate history, seemed flippant and in my opinion made a bad situation worse. He was so out there he even commented on the patient and their condition in one of the adjoining rooms. It's a sad state of affairs when you can't trust an ER physician. If he is on the schedule I would recommend going to a different hospital.

October 21st, 2015
Dr. Eric Barosso
When I needed specialized treatment from an emergency room doctor that knows exactly what to do, he was right on point. Love this hospital and this doctor for saving me from further harm. Thank you Dr. Barosso!

July 8th, 2015
Never have I encountered such a cold hearted, arrogant, smart mouth dr in the ER in.He made us feel so dumb and wanted yes and no answers only. He came in crossed his legs and said what can I help you with chewing his gum.As the conversation continued he kept saying I need yes or no answers like no compassion whats so ever.He already knew what the CT results were going to be before performing the test.

December 27th, 2014
Very good Dr straight on the dot.