Dr. Eric Barroso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Barroso?

October 6th, 2017

Very informative and professional Doctor

Went to the ER and had the pleasure of having Dr. Eric Barroso see me. He was very respectful and concerned with my health and gave his full attention to getting me the treatment I needed. It was a busy night yet he made sure I understood the medical diagnosis he gave me. We had questions for him that he answered professionally. He was willing to do whatever needed to be done to make me feel comfortable and at ease. While walking out he kindly said goodbye and hope all would be well. It was very refreshing to have such an attentive doctor in the ER. Thank you.

January 19th, 2017

Dr Barroso should NOT practice medicine!

He was incredibly rude, didn't want to treat me probably because I was on state coverage, yelled at me for even coming to that hospital, and now, months after, it's known that he either misread or ignored my CT scan showing a serious life threatening condition. I will be contacting the AZ Medical Board. Worst Dr. I've ever experienced!

December 5th, 2016

In my opinion, If you are unlucky enough to get this Dr. go to another ER

I was unlucky enough to encounter this Dr. at a Scottsdale Healthcare location. He is rude, condesending, unprofessional and more interested in playing with his coworkers than taking care of patients. It was a slow night, he was wandering around joking with staff, not paying attention to the issues that we were having. It seemed that he ordered tests that made no sense for a proper diagnosis. He didn't bother to speak to us, gather an accurate history, seemed flippant and in my opinion made a bad situation worse. He was so out there he even commented on the patient and their condition in one of the adjoining rooms. It's a sad state of affairs when you can't trust an ER physician. If he is on the schedule I would recommend going to a different hospital.

October 21st, 2015

Dr. Eric Barosso

When I needed specialized treatment from an emergency room doctor that knows exactly what to do, he was right on point. Love this hospital and this doctor for saving me from further harm. Thank you Dr. Barosso!

July 8th, 2015

Never have I encountered such a cold hearted, arrogant, smart mouth dr in the ER in.He made us feel so dumb and wanted yes and no answers only. He came in crossed his legs and said what can I help you with chewing his gum.As the conversation continued he kept saying I need yes or no answers like no compassion whats so ever.He already knew what the CT results were going to be before performing the test.

December 28th, 2014

Very good Dr straight on the dot.

October 16th, 2017