A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bartky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bartky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartky
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Bartky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartky graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Bartky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital-New York, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jay Bartky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Bartky practice?
- Dr. Eric Bartky has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Bartky practices Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists.