A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bates, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lichen Planus
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bates has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Bates practice?
Dr. Eric Bates practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.