General Practitioners

U of M. Hospitals M5228 Msi Spc. 5602
1500 E Medical Center Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
607-727-8443
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Good  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

Was impressed overall. Did a good job explaining my situation to me. Follow up was also good.

|  He's a good guy  |  show details
by Lisa on Sep 28th, 2010

Known him for awhile and he has always been thoughtful and kind.

Sep 3rd, 2010

Just arrested. Would actually rate 0 stars but website doesn't allow.

|  Seriously?  |  show details
by victim on Aug 4th, 2010

This guy tried to be my doctor, but he was kicked out of University of Michigan and he is no longer training there. Beware if he tries to treat you!

Jun 7th, 2010

He is a jerk, so if you want your doctor to be degrading towards you (if you are a woman), I strongly recommend this guy. If, however, you do not wish to be objectified and insulted, pick another provider.

|  Horrible  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2010

I'll be honest -- this guy isn't my doctor (and never will be!). He or someone using his name and claiming to work in UM pathology as a resident did, however, try to friend me once on myspace, saying that since I was a psych major and he was a man I should know what his motivation was. After I rejected his online "friendship" because of the content of his page, he sent me a small litany of messages telling me that I was weird, he was a doctor so his opinion was a qualified one, and that I wished I was a doctor so it must suck to be me. If you're considering this guy as your care provider, I'd advise you to reconsider. I can't imagine this guy is capable of providing good care to anyone, and I suspect any good reviews of him online he published himself -- especially the one about the autopsy. Seriously, when people get autopsied they're dead, and they sure aren't getting online to commend jerks on their bedside manner!

by Lisa on Mar 7th, 2009

Dr. Batterson diagnosed my leukemia. He has excellent bedside manner. Highly recommend him.

Mar 7th, 2009

Dr. Batterson performed my autopsy and found a previously undiagnosed gliomatosis cerebri that was being treated as primary CNS vasculitis. He then when on to present his findings medicine grand rounds in the Ford auditorium in front of hundreds of doctors and received a standing ovation. He then published his findings in the prestigious medical journal Nature Reviews Rheumatology. He is clearly brilliant and has excellent bedside manner. The University of Michigan is lucky him on staff. I strongly recommend him to anyone who needs a pathologist!