A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Baumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Baumann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Baumann, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumann graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baumann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Todd Baumann MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Baumann practice?
- Dr. Eric Baumann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Baumann practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Physiatrists and Prescott Pain Management Doctors.