Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Egotistical "doctor"  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2014

Once they tried one procedure which was not successful they refused to speak with me about other possible options. When I tried to make another appointment to speak with Doctor Baumann I was told that "there is nothing else we can do for you" at which point I hung up. My opinion is that he only wants to treat patients that he can have immediate success with and has no interest in the "difficult" patients, it doesn't make him look so good if he can't "cure" you the first time.

|  Vindictive & unprofessional doctor  |  show details
by X Patient on Jun 2nd, 2014

Bad doctor with an even worse business plan. See's patients on their initial visit and only for injections thereafter. Inexperienced, immature and rude staff negate what competent staff exists. Heavy staff turnover because doctor is unwilling to pay prevailing wage to retain experienced employees. This business model lends itself to inexperienced staff making repeated mistakes with patient's charts. I was discharged for complaining about distracted, immature and inexperienced staff member who repeatedly made mistakes with my charts. Find another doctor and/or pain management practice.

|  Poor Standards/Lack of Experience  |  show details
by Johnny on Oct 16th, 2013

The Doctors at Barrows Neurological Institute in Phoenix are highly recommended and, compared to this practice, and have more experience. I wouldn't waste my time with the Central Arizona Pain Institute.

|  Quality Medical Care and Treatment  |  show details
by A Patient on Apr 1st, 2013

Both Dr. Baumann, Dr Anacaya strive to improve a patient's quality of life by using several different types of treatments, if needed. Their true compassion for their patients reflect this. Both these Doctors, their Assistants, Staff and Administrative Support Personnel provide their best for the good of their patients. I highly recommend these health care professionals at the Arizona Pain Institute. Due to their very much high quality of service, scheduling an appointment can be delayed, (because of patient demand).

|  Stay in Prescott  |  show details
by Michael on Aug 2nd, 2010

I have had 2 back sugerys (32 year old male) and many spinal injections.Dr. Baumann has been the first Doctor that really is trying to pin point my problems and his injection have been pain free for the most part. other injections have left me unable to move afterwards. Awesome Doc and great staff.I would give him a try before wasting your time driving to Flagstaff or the Valley.

|  treated my daughter poor  |  show details
by m. deering on Jul 19th, 2010

would not listen to her complaints. acted to busy for pereonal attention. would not go back to see him for medical care.

|  show details
Mar 9th, 2009

Sunny was very efficient and nice. Dr. Baumann seemed interested in helping me get some pain relief. He has a good bedside manner and listens to you.