A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Baylin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Baylin, Oculofacial Plastic Surgery / Oculoplastic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Baylin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baylin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Bernat Baylin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Baylin practice?
- Dr. Eric Baylin has 15 office locations.
Dr. Eric Baylin practices Plastic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA and Milledgeville, GA.
See Atlanta Plastic Surgeons.