Dr. Eric Baylin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 18th, 2016
Dr Baylin....Simply The Best!!!
Dr. Baylin is an excellent physician. I have been his patient for 6 years and would follow him to the ends of the earth. He is caring, compassionate and takes great care of me! His office staff is great, too!

October 11th, 2016
Dr. Eric Baylin has a stellar staff who are always pleasant, reassuring and courteous.

September 20th, 2016
Don't trust anyone else with your eyes!
I had eyelid surgery done by another doctor. It was unsuccessful. I looked awful for my daughter's wedding. Like Popeye! I found Dr. Baylin and all is now well. He was kind and reassuring. The surgery went smoothly. There was almost no recovery time. My eyes look great. His staff is also very efficient. Go to Dr. Baylin first!

September 5th, 2016
Head of School
Dr. Baylin came highly recommended to me by two different friends. From the moment I met him, I found him to be personable, knowledgeable, patient with my questions, and decisive about next steps. His staff was friendly and helpful. I had two different procedures on both eyes and I'm pleased with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Baylin to my friends.

August 17th, 2016
couldnt imagine better results....Dr Baylin delivered more than I expected . Will be referring admiring friends for years to come. Thanks for your caring and expertise.

July 19th, 2016
What a great experience. A no nonsense Doctor that made me feel at ease and made the repair to my eyes beyond my expectations.

June 28th, 2016
Great doctor, very professional! Nice, well mannered, polite. And he does EXCELLENT work! My eye is amazing after he did three hours of reconstruction surgery to make me both upper and lower eye lids. They were removed by a Mohls surgeon because of cancer.

June 25th, 2016
A great young surgeon
I was ready for surgery before he was ready to take me. I believe this indicates how busy he can be because he is excellent. I had lower and upper eyelid surgery. It came out great. He is good!

June 14th, 2016
Highly Recommend
Dr. Baylin is extremely professional; yet easy to talk to. It is rare to find a physician that is not only interested in your health but cars about you as a person. I would highly recommend Dr. Baylin to my friends and family (which I NEVER do unless I am 100% convinced he is the best of the best). I will most definitely use him again in the future should I need his services.

June 14th, 2016
Excellent Care
I saw Dr. Baylin for a small in office procedure. He was very personable and informative during my visit. I received impressive care from him and his staff. I highly recommend his practice.

May 31st, 2016
Dr. Baylin recently performed surgery on my eyelids. I was so happy with the results that I felt I was able to see the difference even during the start of my recovery period. Friends I hadn't seen for a while remarked how good I looked, of course, I did not say what I had done but when I look in the mirror, I say thank you Dr. Baylin for your expertise and your delightful bedside manner. Your staff worked with me at all times with patience and courtesy , I appreciate them for making my journey so easy and you for giving me an opportunity of knowing what a great doctor and human being you are.

April 19th, 2016
Dr. Baylin is most professional but he is also a great surgeon. After a botched tear duct surgery, Dr. Baylin repaired my tear duct and it is now working for the first time in many years. Following that successful surgery he repaired my lower eye lid surgery. Now I look much more rested. Now that the lower lids are tight I've received many compliments on how young I look. I cannot say enough about the success I've experienced with Dr. Baylin.