Eric Baylin, MD
3890 Johns Creek Pkwy
Ste 240
Suwanee, GA 30024
(770) 604-4141
Locations and availability (12)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Bella on May 12th, 2014

Very personal and responsive. After surgery, text him on the day off and recieve response in the next 30 minutes.

Mar 25th, 2014

Dr. Baylin repaired my upper and lower eye lits. He did an excellent job and is an excellent surgeon. His entire staff provided him with excellent and professional support.

|  Superb!  |  show details
by Elizabeth Figueroa on Mar 17th, 2014

I had a severe case of Ptosis and was very afraid of surgery. Dr. Baylin and his staff were excellent in assisting me in every way. The result of my surgery was superb. I will recommend Dr. Baylin to anyone I know. Not only can I see again but as a bonus- look younger too. Thank you Dr. Baylin!! And staff.

|  Eye surgery  |  show details
by Harvis Gerber on Mar 3rd, 2014

I am a Drs wife and i also runs his offce , I expected alot our of my staff but Dr. Baylins office goes above and beyond what is expected. Dr. Baylin as a doctor puts you at ease the first time you meet him . He has a great bed side manner and cares m;ore for his patients. In this day and age it is a great thing that a Doctor will lcall you after surgery just to see how you are or take the time to call you when you need him or make you feel comfortable even before or after surgery. This make him a very special Dr. and to anyone who needs eye surgery this is the Doctor you should take to before anyone else and take a change on a good man . It is very hard to find good Doctors that really care.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Mary Jane Huegel on Jan 28th, 2014

Dr. Eric Baylin is a master in his field! First of all, he put me in his already booked schedule! He preformed a surgery on me that took him more than 3 hours in surgery to repair and find my tear duct!! He warned me, that it might not be found as it is so small and had maybe grown into the healing already! But he would not give up so as to save my tear duct! If Dr. Baylin had not been so diligent and head strong to help me... I would never be able to wear makeup again without it running down my face all day! It has only been 5 months and the scar is almost gone and everyone says, Whoever did your surgery... did a great job! I am so so grateful that he cared enough about helping me! This is a rare thing to find this caring of a doctor in this day! He is a sweetheart, an absolute doll! He and his staff are the absolute best! I am forever thankful!

Jan 13th, 2014

The exact type of doctors one wants to see when you have some serious issues. From the time I first met with him throughout the three following surgeries I could not ask for better. I was called at home after each surgery to make sure I was doing ok. I had to contact him a couple of times with concerns and received texts and calls to discuss my issues. The results of the surgeries have been very good, much better than anticipated based on the health condition I went to see Dr. Baylin about. He came highly recommended by my ophthalmologist and by other medical professionals and they were right on. He is a very compassionate and caring doctor while at the same time demanding perfection from himself in his work. This is exactly the person you want to perform surgery on you. He really is very, very good!!!!

|  Best doctor I have seen in years  |  show details
by Curtis G. on Nov 11th, 2013

I could not be more pleased with my experience with Dr. Baylin and his staff. The office atmosphere is friendly and caring. Dr. Baylin repaired my eyelid after cancer was removed by my dermatologist. I was stunned to get a call from the doctor the night after my surgery. My eyelid is healing great and I don't think anyone will even notice I had surgery. I couldn't be more impressed by the all around care given and I will be sending tons of friends his way.....

|  Delighted patient  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2013

Thanks to Dr. Baylin, I look 10 years younger. My experience couldn't have been more pleasant from beginning to end. This is a doctor you can trust with your eyes!

Mar 1st, 2013

My eyelid surgery looks great. Was a great experience and very impressed with Dr. Baylin's skill and personality.

|  Best Doctoe  |  show details
by Tehseen Mehdi on Feb 26th, 2013

He is one of the best doctor I have ever seen. Love his bed side manner.

by JoAnne Dack on Feb 26th, 2013

I had dry eye problems which resulted in eye infection for about 7 months. After many prescriptions for antibiotics my opthalmalogist sent me to Dr. Baylin. Dr. Baylin irrigated my tear duct twice and then scheduled me for surgery. Overall, my experience was awesome. Dr. Baylin and his staff are very professional and caring. He is one of the finest doctors I have ever had. Today, thank God and Dr. Baylin I am well and fully recovered.

Nov 23rd, 2012

I did really great after tear duct surgery and after two years it is working well.

|  ULTRA Satisfied and Happy Patient - J Martin, Johns Creek  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

I needed surgical help on my eyes to correct muscle damage and drooping resulting from a brain tumor. My opthamologist told me that she would only refer her patients who needed ocular surgery to Dr. Eric Baylin, and now I see why. From the moment I 1st contacted his office and staff, throughout the surgery, and the rehab and follow-ups, I have never experienced anything better and more professional.All of Dr. Baylin's staff are exceptional. My surgical results surpassed any expectation that I had formed. I can't believe that I look this way now!During my recovery, I had one of those "anxious" moments you often get. It was on a Saturday evening. I called his office and the recording told me to select option 1 and I would be forward to Dr. Baylin's cell - he answered the call! I texted photos of my eyes to him and within 5 minutes he called me back to allay any fears or anxiety I had. If you want a great and caring surgeon with a compassionate staff - Dr. Baylin should be your clear pick.

Oct 9th, 2012

Dr Eric Baylin is a top-notch professional who has tremendous medical skills that are supplemented by a genuine care for the patient, before, during, and after medical procedures are performed. I would not hesitate to call upon him again and highly recommend his services to anyone.

May 9th, 2012

Excellent & friendly staff. Dr. Baylin had excellent knowledge of my condition and how to solve the specific situation. We drove over 100 miles to see him and he made us feel very comfortable about our options.

|  Praise God for Dr Baylin !  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr.Baylin. He has preformed two surgical procedures on my eyelids. Having suffered for years with a terrible eyelash problem, he was the one who finally corrected the problem permanently. Im still healing from the second surgery but have faith in him that my years of eye problems are over. I have never had a surgeon to call me himself after returning home from surgery. He did after both procedures. He is very compassionate and caring and an outstanding surgeon. Well worth your time and wait to schudule an appointment with. Tammie Collins 4/16/12

|  Excellent Service, Excellent Results  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2011

My overall experience was excellent. Dr. Baylin was very nice and knowable. Passion for accuracy. A caring and family man who I have very much respect. Best wishes for Dr. Baylin and his staff for providing me the very best of care and results.-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

|  Outstanding Bilaterial Upper EyeLid Surgery  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Baylin and his staff was awesome. I was recommended to him by my eye doctor to review my eyelids blocking my vision. Dr. Baylin performed surgery (7-15-11) on my eyes and I can see "Clearly" including side vision. I am 47 and have NEVER seen this clear with or without glasses and had a lazy eye. He was friendly, caring, trustworthy, knowledgeable and confident about his skills. I am glad I trusted my Eyelids Surgery to only Dr. Eric Baylin and his staff. Highly recommend.

|  Best bedside manner!  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

Dr. Baylin is not only the most amazing surgeon I have met but also a great person. He cares for his patients like you are part of his family. I visited Dr. Baylin when he worked in the office of Chip Cole and Brent Murphy. I must admit I was completely turned off by the staff and especially the practice administrator but when I met Dr. Baylin I was stunned! Thankfully Dr. Baylin left that practice before I scheduled my surgery. I found him by searching the internet because I knew I wanted him to do my surgery. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Baylin; you will not be disappointed.

|  Didn't get what I paid for.....  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2011

Dr. Baylin performed this surgery twice and it looked good at first but then it went back to the way it was. The second time, he only charged me $250, but what good is that if it didn't do what I originally paid $3500 for? The third time I went back to him he suggested getting both eyes done. I was hesitant but set a surgery date. About a month before the surgery, I called his office to check on insurance and the cost of this surgery. The lady in charge of claims and payments couldn't give me a clear answer because she said my insurance company didn't get back with her and probably wouldn't until a few days before the surgery. I asked her again for some kind of estimate and then told her that I had had this eyelid correction done twice so far to no avail. She said she would talk to Dr. Baylin and get back with me... She never got back with me. I cancelled the surgery. So, in short, I wasted about $3700 dollars.

|  Best eyelid surgeon in town  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2009

Dr. Baylin does incredible work around the eyes. I truly felt he cared about the result as much as I did.

by jbgreenman on Feb 9th, 2009

Dr Baylin is an outstanding physician. He spent time with me at the beginning to fully explain my situation He followed up after surgery and was caring and thorough throughout my treatment. the results are great - exactly what I had hoped for. I would highly recommend him to all who need his services.

|  Talented and Caring  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2009

Dr. Baylin is not only an excellent surgeon, he is a caring individual.