Dr. Eric Baylin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Baylin?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Eric Baylin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017

Happy with my results!!

After several years of debating if I should have my eyelids repaired - friends commenting periodically telling me I needed to do it. I made the decision to go ahead and have them repaired. I could not be happier with the results. I can see better and feel so much more ambitious. I only wish I would have done this years before and didn't hesitate. Dr Baylin was very professional and kind. I would recommend him to any person that is looking for excellent results!! I love mine!! Thank you Dr. Baylin

March 14th, 2017

Fantastic, changed my life

Provided great care and cured my dropping eyelid problem which was preventing me from seeing properly

January 20th, 2017

He did my cancer eyelid reconstrution

He is a very good dr and is very nice to them

January 5th, 2017

Dr Baylin performed both upper and lower eyelid surgery on me and I am extremely pleased with the result. My field on vision has improved and my dry eyes are gone. And as a plus I no longer look tired all the time. I recommend Dr Baylin to anyone needing this surgery.

October 18th, 2016

Dr Baylin....Simply The Best!!!

Dr. Baylin is an excellent physician. I have been his patient for 6 years and would follow him to the ends of the earth. He is caring, compassionate and takes great care of me! His office staff is great, too!

October 11th, 2016

Dr. Eric Baylin has a stellar staff who are always pleasant, reassuring and courteous.

September 20th, 2016

Don't trust anyone else with your eyes!

I had eyelid surgery done by another doctor. It was unsuccessful. I looked awful for my daughter's wedding. Like Popeye! I found Dr. Baylin and all is now well. He was kind and reassuring. The surgery went smoothly. There was almost no recovery time. My eyes look great. His staff is also very efficient. Go to Dr. Baylin first!

September 6th, 2016

Head of School

Dr. Baylin came highly recommended to me by two different friends. From the moment I met him, I found him to be personable, knowledgeable, patient with my questions, and decisive about next steps. His staff was friendly and helpful. I had two different procedures on both eyes and I'm pleased with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Baylin to my friends.

August 17th, 2016

couldnt imagine better results....Dr Baylin delivered more than I expected . Will be referring admiring friends for years to come. Thanks for your caring and expertise.

July 19th, 2016

What a great experience. A no nonsense Doctor that made me feel at ease and made the repair to my eyes beyond my expectations.

June 28th, 2016

Great doctor, very professional! Nice, well mannered, polite. And he does EXCELLENT work! My eye is amazing after he did three hours of reconstruction surgery to make me both upper and lower eye lids. They were removed by a Mohls surgeon because of cancer.

June 25th, 2016

A great young surgeon

I was ready for surgery before he was ready to take me. I believe this indicates how busy he can be because he is excellent. I had lower and upper eyelid surgery. It came out great. He is good!