Dr. Eric Beauvois Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Eric Beauvois?

March 30th, 2015

Excellent doc!

Like most people in an emergency room, I was feeling absolutely terrible and scared. Dr. Beauvois eased that tremendously. He not only gave excellent medical care, he did so with profound bedside manner. From the moment he introduced himself as simply "Eric," he demonstrated a very personable and attentive style of medical practice that first put me at ease and then allowed me to recover. Plus, while it was obvious that he was juggling many emergencies at once, he never made me feel like I had anything less than his full attention or left any questions unanswered.

February 27th, 2015

Unethical practice

Diagnosed me incorrectly because I said some words that upset him costing me $500 CTscan

October 7th, 2015