Dr. Cucamonga Group Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cucamonga Group?

Rudest most incompetent man

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I just needed vitals ordered and this man went on for 20 minutes about condoms and what skincare line he uses. Then he told me I had no hormone imbalance but--I probably had a hormone imbalance due to my condition. I have never been more happy to leave an office.

2nd Opinion

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Showed a lack of interest,

Horrible visit

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Was rescheduled for arriving 15 minutes late , but was 9 min late due to an accident on Bear Valley Rd , the guy at the front desk was very rude and stated i wasnt entered until 10 min after i signed in by him and that the doctor and girl in the back were aware of that and still had him reschedule me. In fact this man is rude every time he calls to remind me of my appointments then hangs up on me without saying goodbye ,have a nice day or anything . The 6 patients in the waiting room were also shocked and appalled as to how I was being treated . I've never in my entire life been treated so poorly ,or witnessed a doctor let his staff treat a patient this way . This is why peoole warned me including other medical facilities about how bad Dr. Bekemeier's office was....

Good friendly doctor

Posted on January 11th, 2016

I had a great expierance with this doctor. He is on the younger side BUT he knows his stuff. I feel well take care of. There is a bit of a wait with him but at least you know he takes his time with you. The girls upfront are friendly as well. My referrals usually come in quickly and I am always given all the information that is needed. I would recommend him to others.

Posted on July 20th, 2015

He was very creepy yet rude at the same time. I don't think he knows very much and i am pretty sure he relys on google. I will NOT be going back and would never recommend him. I thought the extremely long wait would be worth it but no.

Posted on June 11th, 2015

I have been coming to Dr B for almost a year now and I am very please with him. So much so that I made him my family pcp. At times you do have a wait but that is because he takes his time with you and answers all of your questions. And addresses all your concerns. I rather have a doctor do what is best for me medically vs a doctor who will just prescribe me whatever I want, and I feel that all these negative reviews are people who were either told a blunt truth or where not granted an immediate wish. At the end of the day I know that my family and I are in great care.

Awesome office!

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Dr. Bekemeier and his staff are awesome! The medical assistants are always accommodating and friendly. The doctor is great and very knowledgeable. I have no idea where these negative reviews are coming from, since for the past 6 months I have had nothing but exceptional and timely care.

great all around

Posted on May 7th, 2015

I had such a great expierance. The Doctor is great and spends quality time with you and the girls are very nice as well!. Will definitely recommend.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

I have seen many doctors in my lifetime . This one was by far the worst experience I have ever had . I wouldn't recommend this doctor .

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Please just save yourself the trouble and do not see this doctor .

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Words truly cannot express how absolutely horrible this man is . He will definitely be losing his license in the future .

Long wait for sarcastic doctor

Posted on December 9th, 2014

I waited in the office for 1 hour and 45 minutes before taken to a room. Several of us had the same appointment time in the lobby. When taken to a room, the nurse was rather rude and obviously overworked. They had a lot of computer difficulties and all of your medical history needs to be entered manually by her and it took quite a while. I was in the room for about 20 minutes with the nurse and then the doctor came in. He may have been knowledgeable, but it was hard to take him seriously with his sarcastic remarks and laid back attitude. I would strongly consider looking for someone else because I was in no way impressed with the office or doctor.