Dr. Cucamonga Group Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cucamonga Group?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Cucamonga Group?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 2nd, 2016

2nd Opinion

Showed a lack of interest,

June 1st, 2016

Horrible visit

Was rescheduled for arriving 15 minutes late , but was 9 min late due to an accident on Bear Valley Rd , the guy at the front desk was very rude and stated i wasnt entered until 10 min after i signed in by him and that the doctor and girl in the back were aware of that and still had him reschedule me. In fact this man is rude every time he calls to remind me of my appointments then hangs up on me without saying goodbye ,have a nice day or anything . The 6 patients in the waiting room were also shocked and appalled as to how I was being treated . I've never in my entire life been treated so poorly ,or witnessed a doctor let his staff treat a patient this way . This is why peoole warned me including other medical facilities about how bad Dr. Bekemeier's office was....

January 11th, 2016

Good friendly doctor

I had a great expierance with this doctor. He is on the younger side BUT he knows his stuff. I feel well take care of. There is a bit of a wait with him but at least you know he takes his time with you. The girls upfront are friendly as well. My referrals usually come in quickly and I am always given all the information that is needed. I would recommend him to others.

July 20th, 2015

He was very creepy yet rude at the same time. I don't think he knows very much and i am pretty sure he relys on google. I will NOT be going back and would never recommend him. I thought the extremely long wait would be worth it but no.

June 11th, 2015

I have been coming to Dr B for almost a year now and I am very please with him. So much so that I made him my family pcp. At times you do have a wait but that is because he takes his time with you and answers all of your questions. And addresses all your concerns. I rather have a doctor do what is best for me medically vs a doctor who will just prescribe me whatever I want, and I feel that all these negative reviews are people who were either told a blunt truth or where not granted an immediate wish. At the end of the day I know that my family and I are in great care.

May 8th, 2015

Awesome office!

Dr. Bekemeier and his staff are awesome! The medical assistants are always accommodating and friendly. The doctor is great and very knowledgeable. I have no idea where these negative reviews are coming from, since for the past 6 months I have had nothing but exceptional and timely care.

May 7th, 2015

great all around

I had such a great expierance. The Doctor is great and spends quality time with you and the girls are very nice as well!. Will definitely recommend.

March 9th, 2015

I have seen many doctors in my lifetime . This one was by far the worst experience I have ever had . I wouldn't recommend this doctor .

January 6th, 2015

Please just save yourself the trouble and do not see this doctor .

January 6th, 2015

Words truly cannot express how absolutely horrible this man is . He will definitely be losing his license in the future .

December 9th, 2014

Long wait for sarcastic doctor

I waited in the office for 1 hour and 45 minutes before taken to a room. Several of us had the same appointment time in the lobby. When taken to a room, the nurse was rather rude and obviously overworked. They had a lot of computer difficulties and all of your medical history needs to be entered manually by her and it took quite a while. I was in the room for about 20 minutes with the nurse and then the doctor came in. He may have been knowledgeable, but it was hard to take him seriously with his sarcastic remarks and laid back attitude. I would strongly consider looking for someone else because I was in no way impressed with the office or doctor.

April 14th, 2014

Director

Dr. Eric Bekemeier is a fine Dr. but the office and staff are a complete disorganized, hot mess. When you call the office to get an appt. a recording comes on and says they have same day appts. when they really don't. They have no customer service skills and are rude and dishonest. When Dr. Eric sends referrals out for you to see other Specialists you, the patient have to call and call to make sure his staff follows thru or you could wait for months. We have had to call the Choice Medical Group offices on at least 3 different occasions to straighten out messes caused by his staff. Very incompetent people working there.