A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bennos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bennos is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bennos, MD, PA is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennos graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Bennos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Va Medical Center At Dallas
- Wise Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Sidaris Bennos MD and PA is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Bennos practice?
- Dr. Eric Bennos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Bennos practices Diagnostic Radiology near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Flower Mound Radiologists.