A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Benson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Benson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Interventional Radiology
- Lip Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
- Tongue Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Benson has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Hamilton Benson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric H. Benson practice?
- Dr. Eric Benson has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Benson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.