A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Benson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Benson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Interventional Radiology
- Lip Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
- Tongue Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Benson has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Hamilton Benson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric H. Benson practice?
- Dr. Eric Benson has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Benson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.