Dr. Eric Bentolila MD Patient Reviews

3.8

May 26th, 2016
Excellent doctor and great practice/office staff
Dr. Bentolila came highly recommended to me and so far my experience with him has been fantastic as an OB. Personable, professional and great bedside manner. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

April 8th, 2016
its a great doctor and great staffs

August 12th, 2013
Wonderful experience!!
I only have the best things to say about Dr. Bentolila. When I was pregnant he put me at ease and was there for me every step of the way. He added his personal touch and gave me the freedom to call his cell at any time I felt the need to discuss any issues. His patience is endless. His staff was courteous and likable. I will recommend him to everyone!

June 18th, 2013
Excellent
Accomodating to get an appointment. Very pleasant staff. He listened to me. Was able to text message him with quick answer. My pregnancy is so far a great experience with him.

June 26th, 2012
Courteous staff and amazing doctor
I am currently using Dr Bentolila as my OBGYN. He is so polite and courteous, making every visit so relaxing. I feel that he always answers any concerns I have and quickly puts me at ease(even answering his cell phone early morning...). When I'm in the office, the staff is friendly, caring and devoted. I would recommend him 100% and do not have one issue with anything.

June 6th, 2012
Dr. Bentolila has an extremely busy practice, which leaves him little quality time with patients. He has made several mistakes in my treatment, including surgical mistakes which have led to several more surgeries with specialists to repair the mistakes. His bedside manner stinks, as he is in such a hurry he doesnt even explain the procedures or follow up afterwards. Look elsewhere for quality care!

January 23rd, 2012
the staff is horrendous
The staff is just horrendous to deal with...especially with pregnancy hormones...bring me to tears!!!!

January 17th, 2012
Dr. Bentolila is very caring and although he is a 1 dr. practice he gives each patient the time they need. He delivered both my daughters and I can't say enough good things about him.

January 16th, 2012
needs to learn how to manage his practice
He is always late. Always. I've waited upwards of 45 minutes each visit to see him, and I've had to walk out and reschedule twice because he ran even later than that! With the exception of the woman at the front window and this one tolerable nurse, his staff is discourteous, at best. Stay away!

October 16th, 2011
Stay away -read reviews
He is not at all involved with patients -he just acts like he cares. If you have a serious problem while pregnancy he is hard to reach and does't even bother with follow up calls. His lack of professionalism and compassion astounds me. I have never written a review like this but feel that I owe it to anyone who is questioning the idea of using him to deliver a baby.

August 13th, 2011
Please, stay away from him!
He operated a cyst through laporoscopy and left me with an hematoma that he even failed to see. After a second surgery, he discharged me without seeing the report. One day later, he phoned me home to tell me he had seen the report and I needed a third surgery. Went to another hospital and They told me the third surgery was not needed. Despite his amicable appearance, he is very trained and a clueless surgeon.

June 13th, 2011
very nice doc very happy