A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Berens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Berens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Berens, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berens graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Berens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Berens practice?
Dr. Eric Berens practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons, Tucson Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Tucson Radiologists.