A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Berens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Berens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berens
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Berens, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berens graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Berens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Scott Berens MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Berens practice?
- Dr. Eric Berens has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Berens practices Vascular Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.