A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Berens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Berens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Berens, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berens graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Berens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Berens practice?
Dr. Eric Berens practices Vascular Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.