A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Berkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Berkowitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Berkowitz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Eric Berkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Berkowitz practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.