A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Berkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Berkowitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Berkowitz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Eric Berkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Berkowitz practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.