Learn more about Dr. Eric Berkson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Berkson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkson graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Berkson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Quincy Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric M Berkson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Berkson practice?
- Dr. Eric Berkson has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Berkson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Foxboro, MA.
See Foxboro Orthopedic Surgeons.