A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Berkson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Berkson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkson graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Berkson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Quincy Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berkson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Berkson practice?
Dr. Eric Berkson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Foxboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Foxboro Surgeons and Foxboro Sports Medicine Doctors.