A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Berkson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Berkson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkson
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkson graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Berkson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Quincy Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric M Berkson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Berkson practice?
- Dr. Eric Berkson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Berkson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Foxboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Foxboro Surgeons.