A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Berman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Berman, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Berman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Berman DO is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Berman practice?
- Dr. Eric Berman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Berman practices Pediatrics near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians.