A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Berman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Berman, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nutritional Support
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Berman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Berman practice?
Dr. Eric Berman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Radiology, and Adolescent Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians, Marlton Adolescent Specialists, and Marlton Radiologists.