A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bernstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Port-Wine Stain
- Skin Cancer
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ferenc Bernstein MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric F. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Eric Bernstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Bernstein practices Dermatology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Bryn Mawr Dermatologists.