A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bershad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bershad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bershad, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bershad graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bershad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric M Bershad MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Bershad practice?
- Dr. Eric Bershad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Bershad practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.