Dr. Eric Michael Bershad MD is male, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bershad, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Brain Aneurysm and Stroke.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bershad graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bershad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bershad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bershad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Bershad practice?
Dr. Eric Bershad practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Houston Neurologists and Houston Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erich Bershad, Dr. Erick Bershad, Dr. Erik Bershad