Family Practitioner

Jun 23rd, 2015

Always takes his time to explain everything answer all question completely

Recent Appointment show details Recent Appointment
by Dan Ward on Dec 12th, 2013

I had to see Dr. Beshires on a moments notice due to a back issue. He worked me in as a walk in and got me taken care of. Besides being knowledgable, he is a good listener and is able to really tune in to your particular issue and suggest the best recommendation(s) to address it. He is very personable and puts you at ease. Highly recommend him.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by laenglem on Jul 28th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Beshires for almost 15 years. What is impressive is he takes as much time as the patient needs, and very patiently educates the patient, explaining the condition/illness, and giving treatment options. After that, he has always asked me what direction I would like to take. I have never felt rushed or like a number, but have always left with all my questions answered and feeling that my care has been at a very high level. Because he takes a lot of time with each patient, he tends to run a little late, but his staff will inform you of any delay, offer water or coffee, and make sure you are comfortable. However, when he does see you, he gives you his full attention, and gives you as much time as is needed.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Dan k. on Jul 19th, 2013

Dr. beshires is competent and caring. He takes the time to explain his findings and works well to help his patients become healthy. He is very patient and speaks on my level. Great guy.