A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Best:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Best graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Best has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Wilson Best MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Best practice?
- Dr. Eric Best has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Best practices Internal Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists.