A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Best:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Best graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Best has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Best accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Best practice?
Dr. Eric Best practices Internal Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists.