A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bieber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bieber graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Bieber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Bieber MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Bieber practice?
- Dr. Eric Bieber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Bieber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Beachwood Endocrinologists.