A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bieber is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bieber
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Bieber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bieber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bieber graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Bieber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Bieber MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Bieber practice?
- Dr. Eric Bieber has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Bieber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Cleveland Endocrinologists.