A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bloom, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Bloom MD is a male Nephrologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Eric Bloom has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eric Bloom practices Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Nephrologists.