A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bloom, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bloom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Bloom practice?
Dr. Eric Bloom practices Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA.
See Philadelphia Nephrologists.