A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bohn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohn graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Bohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bohn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Bohn practice?
Dr. Eric Bohn practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near Flowery Branch, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, GA and Buford, GA.
See Flowery Branch Family Physicians and Flowery Branch Emergency Physicians.