A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohn
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bohn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohn graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Bohn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Bohn practice?
- Dr. Eric Bohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Bohn practices Family Medicine near Flowery Branch, GA.
See Flowery Branch Primary Care Doctors.