A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohn
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bohn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohn graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Bohn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Bohn practice?
- Dr. Eric Bohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Bohn practices Family Medicine near Flowery Branch, GA.
See Flowery Branch Family Physicians.