Dr. Eric Borock MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery New Port Richey, FL

3.3

March 21st, 2015
I had a c scan a week ago Monday. He was to call with results the next day. So far I have heard nothing.

November 29th, 2014
This doctor needs to kick rocks
My mom was on life support. Eric was the surgeon scheduled to do a routine trach. The consult was a living nightmare. He was immediately reported to the Florida board of surgeons. The case is pending review. Please stay away from this man. He is as close to the grim reaper as it gets.

May 14th, 2014
worst experience ever!
Hate to have the first review a bad one, however, I recently visited this office based on a referral from an urgent care clinic for an uncomfortable and painful lump in my sternum area.When I first arrived I fealt that the initial nurse, Stephanie was very attenttive and friendly, however, the doctor seemed like a typical doctor that was in and out as quick as he could be and referred me to additional tests.I advised the nursing staff as well as the doctor that I work for a corporation that would require paperwork to cover my absence and they agreed that they would fill out whatever I need.After I received my diagnosis 5 days later, they refused to fill out any paperwork and said that the results of my injury or condition was not bad enough to warrant me being out of work.The office manager, leeAnn has NO business neing in charge of a nursing staff and makes me furious that I gave that clinic my money to have sub-par care and I will not referr anyone to this doctor or staff because of LeeAnne's lack of professional skills and manors in regards to her patients.

February 7th, 2013
wonderful doctor
it is very nice to have people that and are caring and willing to help in your time of need. It is very special to see someone communicate not only with me but with my family, so they were informed and involved in my care. Wonderful bedside manner. He is a great surgeon and helped save me. Thanks for being there for me and my time of need.

October 22nd, 2012
WONDERFUL SURGEON!!
HAD TWO SURGERIES BY THIS DOCTOR AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM.......I AM BLESSED TO HAVE FOUND HIM!!

June 8th, 2012
Outpatient procedures with a local - What a crock of doo-doo
A cyst removal sounds simple enough, BUT a local in his office DID NOT DO WELL AT ALL.First of all, the local DID NOT work, that was just great if I was a masochist.Secondly in about 6 months the darn thing grew back. Needless to say I had another surgeon fix the problem properly and with a general anesthetic - this was so much better.In interviewing surgeons almost all of them in the NPR area agreed that a cyst like mine has a 30-35% probability of re-growing when performed in an office procedure, they all (100%) stated they would not do an office surgergy, all of them do it as an out patient with a light general anesthetic. In follow up another family member was needing a surgeon and their doctor referred this doctor, however after hearing about my "challenge" they elected to go to another doctor.Smart move.

December 27th, 2011
Certainly Better Than Adequate
My primary care doctor got me a quick appointment on referral. On my first visit, Dr. Borock was very professional, he explained the risks of the surgery I needed and answered my questions. The staff were all very nice and helped me with an insurance mix up, they set up a pre-surgery consult I needed and gave me all the necessary information, smiled and acted like they'd be happy to see me next time.

August 16th, 2011
He is the best the DR around!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 10th, 2011
He was wonderful very nice and his staff the same would recommend him to anyone

January 18th, 2011
Very Good Surgeon
If you have a hernia problem, Dr. Borock is the surgeon for you, he fixed my hernia and did with just one inch cut at navel, just a very thin line as for a scar and fading away every week. I highly recommend Dr. Borock

September 27th, 2010
WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY
I had been diagnosed and referred to Dr. Borock by my normal physician. I specifically requested that there be enough time alotted for my procedure to be done the day of my appt. since I have to schedule time away from work a week in advance and my insurance is going to end next week when the company shuts down..I was told it would not be a problem since he had time. I get there just to be told the same diagnosis my normal physician already had told me, and was told I needed to reschedule since he didnt have time. Frustration was only the tip of the iceburg. The assistant began getting an attitude with me, and after spending $40.00 for someone to waste my time telling me what I already know and pushing me off, I told them to forget it and walked out. AWEFUL AWEFUL AWEFUL customer service and complete waste of money.