A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Boyd is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Boyd, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Boyd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Boyd practice?
Dr. Eric Boyd practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Anesthesiologists and Mesa Pain Management Doctors.