A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Boyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyd
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Boyd Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Boyd, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Boyd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric James Boyd MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Eric Boyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Boyd practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Anesthesiologists and Mesa Pain Management Doctors.