A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Braverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Braverman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braverman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chelation Therapy
- Depressive Disorder
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Braverman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric Braverman practice?
- Dr. Eric Braverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Braverman practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Family Physicians, New York Primary Care Doctors, and New York Psychiatrists.