Dr. Eric Braverman MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine New York, NY

3.1

no change

May 10th, 2017
I have a lot of experience with top drs worldwide. And their are great drs. But the best drs loose their dignity, their pride, and their integrity, all morals go completely out the window once they have a book out, or many, and have a reputation, or are on the radio. I have tremendous experience and have seen it all. And the best clinics in the world, the top drs in the world are not going to be public figures. And it is a shame that the drs who do deserve recognition are usually quite hidden and hard to find. They are out there but they are not going to get the recognition that they really deserve. But they are well worth researching and looking at reviews online prior. Because it is the price of your life that you are paying with. You are paying with your life. And drs can fool people who are in the position to do so. They loose their morals due to ego, money, fame, and a past "reputation." I hope other people realize this. A Mercedes is a good car, however German engineers design other cars as well. It is not what is on the outside, it is what is the substance within. And I am truly beyond shocked at what work I have heard about from patients of this particular clinic, as this was supposed to be considered a top dr! However I'm not that surprised about it, because that is the case in most situations. Its better to do your research first prior to going to a dr just because he is on the radio or has many books out, and charges a lot of money. I can think of many drs who deserve the money, of whom are not that far out in the public eye and really work quite harder.

January 3rd, 2017
PATH does not deliver what it promisses
Lots of unnecessary testing, blood tests, inexistent metal intoxication and other potential health threats that do not exists. All those costs end up in Dr Braverman's pockets

August 11th, 2016
Dr Braverman over prescribes hormones as solution to most problems indiscriminately. Dr's tests do NOT capture all potential problems. Hormones bring other problems. Dr Braverman thinks he is an expert on everything including psychiatry! Dr has staff on production line turning out patients as quickly as possible. Dr does not fully explain patient's condition but provides solution and then dissapears working on several things at same time including phone calls, texting, etc. Staff secretively unhappy and stressed out.

August 10th, 2016
Office is mismanaged. Dr yells from hallway to staff behind closed doors with patients and interrupts time spent with patients. Staff fights amongst each other and aggravates patients. Staff complains of being overworked and is very stressed out. Large turnover of employees. Dr Braverman has actions against him in several states.

March 14th, 2016
medical service. Poor
Doctor did not review all medical condition .selling me his vitamins which I was talking from my primary. Doctor did not meet with me to review my testing was a waste if time and money...

January 25th, 2016
Patient
Dr Eric Braverman and Staff were very helpful and professional. I had a great experience both medically and personally. The medical staff handled me with care and compassion and the admin staff walked me through everything that I would be doing throughout my visit there. Additionally I knew exactly what my insurance was going to cover and what would be out of pocket I will be recommending PATH and Dr Braverman to all friends and family

January 22nd, 2016
Patient
Dr Braverman and Path Medical offer world class medicine, care and treatments. The staff is courteous and professional and Dr Braverman is exceptional. I will be recommending Dr Braverman and Path Medical to all my friends and family

December 10th, 2015
Dr Eric Braverman is one of a kind. A real professional who treated me with great care and sensitivity. I would highly recommend Path Medical and Dr Eric Braverman to anyone

October 26th, 2015
Crazy office from the time you walk in. Appointment booked by a confused woman who barely explains the process. Then you start by being shuffled around the offices each time with a page trying to find the person giving the test or yelling out instructions. Frantic with paperwork and lost my forms along the way with no idea what I which test I was taking until it was underway. People walking in lost etc. The only saving grace is the he is better than the alternative (an organized office from a regular doctor that accepts insurance and gives you very little useful info also or just some medicine they are pushing this week (See the move on the medical industry : The Widow maker" on Netflix)

October 23rd, 2015
I was very impress with manners. They introduce themself even before they had to touch me. The treatments are done polite and intense to improve the conditions. They do a great job even with my dizziness. Keep proving me right guys. Sharon thanks 😄

May 27th, 2015
New Age Medicine
Fantastic staff. Not like any office I've ever been to. This is Integrative medicine like I've never seen- thorough exploration thru psychometric testing of temperament, personality syndromes; ultrasounds ;bone density & body composition. I've never encountered this type of medical treatment. They have helped me tremendously. You leave the office with a treatment plan: supplements & medications if needed. The blood work was thorough too. I feel that I have a sense of direction towards my health.

March 23rd, 2015
find another path
a brilliant narcisistic sociopathic ducktor that really knows how to generate cash by preying on the medically desparate. klonopin seems to be his drug of choice for almost everyone that goes to see him (to better control them I suppose). when doing a google search I cam across comments from his own family that say even worse things. perhaps his deceptive practices (found guilty of in court) are grounds for getting his license pulled.