Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internist, Psychiatrist

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 11th, 2016

Dr Braverman over prescribes hormones as solution to most problems indiscriminately. Dr's tests do NOT capture all potential problems. Hormones bring other problems. Dr Braverman thinks he is an expert on everything including psychiatry! Dr has staff on production line turning out patients as quickly as possible. Dr does not fully explain patient's condition but provides solution and then dissapears working on several things at same time including phone calls, texting, etc. Staff secretively unhappy and stressed out.

Aug 10th, 2016

Office is mismanaged. Dr yells from hallway to staff behind closed doors with patients and interrupts time spent with patients. Staff fights amongst each other and aggravates patients. Staff complains of being overworked and is very stressed out. Large turnover of employees. Dr Braverman has actions against him in several states.

medical service. Poor show details medical service. Poor
Mar 14th, 2016

Doctor did not review all medical condition .selling me his vitamins which I was talking from my primary. Doctor did not meet with me to review my testing was a waste if time and money...

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by Deborah L. Lester on Feb 18th, 2016

I had a wonderful and thorough experience; I like the balance between natural medicine and pharmaceutical with a focus on health and prevention. I experienced an increase in energy, concentration, and weight loss. In addition, the staff is very professional and personable.

by Satisfied Patient on Jan 25th, 2016

Dr Eric Braverman and Staff were very helpful and professional. I had a great experience both medically and personally. The medical staff handled me with care and compassion and the admin staff walked me through everything that I would be doing throughout my visit there. Additionally I knew exactly what my insurance was going to cover and what would be out of pocket I will be recommending PATH and Dr Braverman to all friends and family

by Rich on Jan 22nd, 2016

Dr Braverman and Path Medical offer world class medicine, care and treatments. The staff is courteous and professional and Dr Braverman is exceptional. I will be recommending Dr Braverman and Path Medical to all my friends and family

Dec 14th, 2015

Avoid like plaque. The entire staff is unorganized. He does not review your history. He will not spend more than 5 minutes with his patients. Doesnt listen to your concerns. Please, Please, AVOID HIM altogether and find a functional medicine doctor instead.

Dec 10th, 2015

Dr Eric Braverman is one of a kind. A real professional who treated me with great care and sensitivity. I would highly recommend Path Medical and Dr Eric Braverman to anyone

by John NYC on Oct 26th, 2015

Crazy office from the time you walk in. Appointment booked by a confused woman who barely explains the process. Then you start by being shuffled around the offices each time with a page trying to find the person giving the test or yelling out instructions. Frantic with paperwork and lost my forms along the way with no idea what I which test I was taking until it was underway. People walking in lost etc. The only saving grace is the he is better than the alternative (an organized office from a regular doctor that accepts insurance and gives you very little useful info also or just some medicine they are pushing this week (See the move on the medical industry : The Widow maker" on Netflix)

Oct 23rd, 2015

I was very impress with manners. They introduce themself even before they had to touch me. The treatments are done polite and intense to improve the conditions. They do a great job even with my dizziness. Keep proving me right guys. Sharon thanks 😄

New Age Medicine show details New Age Medicine
by Frank on May 27th, 2015

Fantastic staff. Not like any office I've ever been to. This is Integrative medicine like I've never seen- thorough exploration thru psychometric testing of temperament, personality syndromes; ultrasounds ;bone density & body composition. I've never encountered this type of medical treatment. They have helped me tremendously. You leave the office with a treatment plan: supplements & medications if needed. The blood work was thorough too. I feel that I have a sense of direction towards my health.

find another path show details find another path
Mar 23rd, 2015

a brilliant narcisistic sociopathic ducktor that really knows how to generate cash by preying on the medically desparate. klonopin seems to be his drug of choice for almost everyone that goes to see him (to better control them I suppose). when doing a google search I cam across comments from his own family that say even worse things. perhaps his deceptive practices (found guilty of in court) are grounds for getting his license pulled.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
How could he! show details How could he!
Feb 2nd, 2015

Please stay away. Path Medical fraudulantly scheduled an appointment for a condition in which Eric Braverman did not have the means to test for. He is fraudulent about his financial practices. Charged an ungodly amount for tests he swore me and my son needed. Which I now know we didn't. I was told insurance would receive a claim and would pay part of the bill, none of which happened. I was mistreated and called names by him and his staff. Now that I have put a stop payment on my check because they did not test me or my son for what I paid for AND I never receive one test result from the test we paid for but did not receive. Please no matter what you read protect yourself and do not waist your time, money or your mental state on this fraudulent doctor or practice!

Mark as Helpful  | 15 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Better than I hoped! show details Better than I hoped!
Dec 8th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Braverman for almost three months now and I never expected to ever be pain free. But, he really has changed my life. I no longer have migraine headaches which I suffered with for at least 40 years of my life and no Dr. that I ever went to was able to help me. Also, I suffered from chronic neck and back pain due to disc problems, I am no longer in pain. The irony of this is that I went to him to help me with weight loss and menopause problems, never thinking that there was a possibility of treating my other conditions. He truly is the best!!! By the way, I have lost a significant amount of weight and am happier than I have been in a very long time. I am still under his care and will continue to do so and am looking to continued life changing positive results. Thank you Dr. Braverman.

decieved show details decieved
by F.A. on Sep 25th, 2014

Took my daughter to the Path facility out of desperation as she was suffering greatly with OCD issues. The office manager assured me that the costs would be @ $2500.00 for her first visit. My insurance was billed in the neighborhood of $5000.00 and I was billed over $5000.00. Had I known that we would be handed such a bill for tests that took one afternoon we never would have gone in. Secondly, my daughters condition did not improve as a result of the PATH examination and following their recommendations. I initially paid part of the patient copay, but recently have been unable to do so, this has caused me much anxiety on top of seeing my daughter suffer so with her condition. My experience with this practice has left me feeling used and abused.

Mark as Helpful  | 17 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Icing on the Cake show details Icing on the Cake
by R.P. on Sep 17th, 2014

My visit to Dr. Braverman’s facility was the icing on the cake for ALL the other Doctors I’ve visited throughout my life. With my digestive problems, lack of sleep, memory loss, lack of focus, and vertigo, I was a wreck. My hormones were off and my thyroid was a mess. I also had terrible acid reflux. I was given a special diet, and did a whole lot of tests to find the root cause. After a few days I felt better than I ever did in a long time. Thank you Dr. Braverman… you treat “differently” and that made the difference in my life. Today I am 50% better!

Great Success show details Great Success
by B.F. on Sep 15th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Braverman for some time now and have had great success with my overall health. When I had my first visit I was amazed at the knowledge of the doctors and staff. As a active wife and busy Minister, I realized I had no focus at all and was suffering from memory loss. Dr. Braverman recommended some radiology tests to better understand the problem… which I did. Thank goodness I was diagnosed in time for early treatment and now I’m doing 80% better. My mood has improved, hormones are balanced, and I can focus on things that really matter. My husband and our congregation has noticed the difference in me. Thank you Dr. Braverman and Team.

Commitment to Wellness show details Commitment to Wellness
Mar 25th, 2014

Choosing Path Medical is a commitment both by the patient and the Doctors. It is a lengthy cooperative effort based on seeking and achieving optimal health. These visits are not your regular fast appointments and should be patiently attended as many tests, evaluations, and consults work to find the best protocol per individual patient. I have been a patient for 15 months and am discovering the real healthy me after many years of problems. There are no other programs like this available. I travel from Pa. to New York for the visits. Cannot say enough other than I will continue here and spread the word to many people who are looking for an improved, healed life!

A Comprehensive Doctor show details A Comprehensive Doctor
by Helen Ammann on Mar 4th, 2014

I call Dr. B the Flash, a comic book character. His brain is always speedily working and thank goodness. True, he is hard to corral, but he is totally committed to his patients. He works tirelessly to concoct the very best protocol for each and every patient. This mostly takes place behind the scenes. If you are looking for a Dr. that studies every inch of your internal body and corrects things that may not be homeostatic, to prevent disease, than Dr. Braverman is your man. In 6 months, I have lost 33 lbs and gone from a size 14 to an 8. I eat better. I sleep better. I look better. I feel better. Everyone that knows me wants to know my secret. Well, my secret is Dr. Braverman and his wonderful staff. So, cut the bellyaching. If you want positive results, consult Dr. Braverman. He fixes you before you get sick, not after.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 26th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Eric Braverman to any of my friends or relatives....for the following reasons....Dr.Braverman will evaluate your entire brain and body. He will come up with a plan to help you with any underlying problems he may discover that need to be addressed. Which in my case were many..Thyroid nodules which I have been to Phila.New Jersey to the best doctors in Philadelphia mag and they never found out the problems that Dr. Braverman has with my health. He found many things wrong with me.After searching for doctors all over the country.Dr. Braverman is the one for me..My health has improved 80 percent in the past year..I will continue to work with Dr. Braverman for a very long lifetime..

by Karen Stone and Helen Merlino on Jun 23rd, 2013

Dr. Braverman and his staff are very thorough when asking questions and taking vitals and history. He has the best equipment to do the research and make an accurate diagnosis. He and his staff were always available for our questions, and they were quick to act. My Mother and I have recommended him and his practice to many people. We are very happy he was there for us when we needed him.

Healed and Grateful show details Healed and Grateful
by Judy N. on Jun 20th, 2013

About this time last year, I was suffering from a severely overactive thyroid. After medication failed, doctors told me the only treatment plans left were to destroy the thyroid by radiation or have surgery to remove it. In desperation, I sought the advice of Dr. Braverman. His brilliant treatment plan and team of practitioners miraculously saved my thyroid. That would have been enough for me. But by continuing to follow his program, my brain has become calmer and I can focus better. I have a healthier, stronger body and feel better than I have in years. I find Dr. Braverman to always be truthful, caring and encouraging. His staff is always courteous, friendly and welcoming. This is a unique practice. It is not "microwave" medicine. If you truly care about your health and want results, this is the place to be.