Dr. Eric Braverman, MD
Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internist, Psychiatrists, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

Path Medical NY
304 Park Avenue South
Fl 6
New York, NY 10010
(212) 213-6155
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch. Judy's Book.
 |  decieved  |  show details
by F.A. on Sep 25th, 2014

Took my daughter to the Path facility out of desperation as she was suffering greatly with OCD issues. The office manager assured me that the costs would be @ $2500.00 for her first visit. My insurance was billed in the neighborhood of $5000.00 and I was billed over $5000.00. Had I known that we would be handed such a bill for tests that took one afternoon we never would have gone in. Secondly, my daughters condition did not improve as a result of the PATH examination and following their recommendations. I initially paid part of the patient copay, but recently have been unable to do so, this has caused me much anxiety on top of seeing my daughter suffer so with her condition. My experience with this practice has left me feeling used and abused.

|  Icing on the Cake  |  show details
by R.P. on Sep 17th, 2014

My visit to Dr. Braverman’s facility was the icing on the cake for ALL the other Doctors I’ve visited throughout my life. With my digestive problems, lack of sleep, memory loss, lack of focus, and vertigo, I was a wreck. My hormones were off and my thyroid was a mess. I also had terrible acid reflux. I was given a special diet, and did a whole lot of tests to find the root cause. After a few days I felt better than I ever did in a long time. Thank you Dr. Braverman… you treat “differently” and that made the difference in my life. Today I am 50% better!

|  Great Success  |  show details
by B.F. on Sep 15th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Braverman for some time now and have had great success with my overall health. When I had my first visit I was amazed at the knowledge of the doctors and staff. As a active wife and busy Minister, I realized I had no focus at all and was suffering from memory loss. Dr. Braverman recommended some radiology tests to better understand the problem… which I did. Thank goodness I was diagnosed in time for early treatment and now I’m doing 80% better. My mood has improved, hormones are balanced, and I can focus on things that really matter. My husband and our congregation has noticed the difference in me. Thank you Dr. Braverman and Team.

|  Never Again! Stay Away!  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2014

Waited more than 2 hrs in his office in order to be advised by his office manager that the blood tests and additional testing he thought I required (without examining me) would be in excess of $10,000.00. Office manager reduced the costs to $2,700. without blinking an eye. Actually, never saw this doctor as he consulted with his staff by 'phone. No diagnosis made. No follow-up except for a $450.00 bill for an erroneous telephone conversation that never occurred. Billing department corrected and implied that this is not unusual.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that you had this experience. It is unfortunate that you waited more than two hours before you realized that our services were not what you were seeking. Since no diagnosis was made, we can only hope that you found the medical care you needed from a different provider. We also apologize for having billed you in error and thank you for acknowledging that we quickly reversed our billing error. Above all, we care for the health and well being of every patient and we wish you good health for the future.

|  No More Diabetes  |  show details
by Margaret Larsen on Aug 27th, 2014

Thank you Dr. Braverman! When I first went to Dr. Braverman my blood work reveled I had Diabetes. I was so upset because it runs in my family. Now, after three months of brilliant groundbreaking treatment and following everything recommended to me, I am no longer a true diabetic. I have lowered my numbers enough to be in a pre diabetic classification. It seemed so easy I just followed the regime. WOW, I can’t wait for the next 3-6 months when my blood work revels I am no longer pre diabetic, just cured of all diabetes. I am thrilled that I will not have to take insulin injections for the rest of my life! Sometimes it seems chaotic in the office but look past that and witness all the genius going on there! Best health decision I ever made was to make an appointment @Path Medical. Changed my life. Oh and one more thing, I have also lost 31 pounds! Sincerely ML, New York

|  Stay away!  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2014

Stay away...far, far away!

|  Commitment to Wellness  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2014

Choosing Path Medical is a commitment both by the patient and the Doctors. It is a lengthy cooperative effort based on seeking and achieving optimal health. These visits are not your regular fast appointments and should be patiently attended as many tests, evaluations, and consults work to find the best protocol per individual patient. I have been a patient for 15 months and am discovering the real healthy me after many years of problems. There are no other programs like this available. I travel from Pa. to New York for the visits. Cannot say enough other than I will continue here and spread the word to many people who are looking for an improved, healed life!

|  A Comprehensive Doctor  |  show details
by Helen Ammann on Mar 4th, 2014

I call Dr. B the Flash, a comic book character. His brain is always speedily working and thank goodness. True, he is hard to corral, but he is totally committed to his patients. He works tirelessly to concoct the very best protocol for each and every patient. This mostly takes place behind the scenes. If you are looking for a Dr. that studies every inch of your internal body and corrects things that may not be homeostatic, to prevent disease, than Dr. Braverman is your man. In 6 months, I have lost 33 lbs and gone from a size 14 to an 8. I eat better. I sleep better. I look better. I feel better. Everyone that knows me wants to know my secret. Well, my secret is Dr. Braverman and his wonderful staff. So, cut the bellyaching. If you want positive results, consult Dr. Braverman. He fixes you before you get sick, not after.

|  Total crook!  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2014

This poor excuse for a doctor would always rush our appointments, make us wait for hours, and over medicated my father, which I believe is big part of why he died! If my mother called his office just to ask a question, he would charge her hundreds of dollars. This a**hole should be in jail! Steer clear of him. I wish I could rate him less that one star, because he doesn't deserve nearly that much. He's a money hungry bastard who cares nothing about the patient, only how much money he can suck out of you.

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Eric Braverman to any of my friends or relatives....for the following reasons....Dr.Braverman will evaluate your entire brain and body. He will come up with a plan to help you with any underlying problems he may discover that need to be addressed. Which in my case were many..Thyroid nodules which I have been to Phila.New Jersey to the best doctors in Philadelphia mag and they never found out the problems that Dr. Braverman has with my health. He found many things wrong with me.After searching for doctors all over the country.Dr. Braverman is the one for me..My health has improved 80 percent in the past year..I will continue to work with Dr. Braverman for a very long lifetime..

|  Patient  |  show details
by Karen Stone and Helen Merlino on Jun 23rd, 2013

Dr. Braverman and his staff are very thorough when asking questions and taking vitals and history. He has the best equipment to do the research and make an accurate diagnosis. He and his staff were always available for our questions, and they were quick to act. My Mother and I have recommended him and his practice to many people. We are very happy he was there for us when we needed him.

|  Healed and Grateful  |  show details
by Judy N. on Jun 20th, 2013

About this time last year, I was suffering from a severely overactive thyroid. After medication failed, doctors told me the only treatment plans left were to destroy the thyroid by radiation or have surgery to remove it. In desperation, I sought the advice of Dr. Braverman. His brilliant treatment plan and team of practitioners miraculously saved my thyroid. That would have been enough for me. But by continuing to follow his program, my brain has become calmer and I can focus better. I have a healthier, stronger body and feel better than I have in years. I find Dr. Braverman to always be truthful, caring and encouraging. His staff is always courteous, friendly and welcoming. This is a unique practice. It is not "microwave" medicine. If you truly care about your health and want results, this is the place to be.

|  Gets you up to date  |  show details
by DeannaP315 at Citysearch on May 25th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Gets you up to date on the latest research in brain chemistry and it`s effect upon body, mind and spirit. I found it interesting, useful and uplifting in terms of explaining behavioral psychology in a new light. I`d recommend to anyone looking for a cause of unexplained health or behavior problems.

by TheBa554 at Citysearch on Aug 9th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I feel stronger and definitely more hopeful for my future. I have plans for my life. Thank you

|  Accept my heartfelt thanks  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jul 29th, 2011 on judysbook.com

To all the staff at P.A.T.H. med. Please accept my heartfelt thanks for all you have done for me via the phone this past year. It has been a difficult time for my family and myself. I will not say that long distance relationships are easy, ...

|  Happy again  |  show details
by Marshapayned at Citysearch on Jul 22nd, 2011 on citysearch.com

I am back to my old self and Dr.Braverman gave me my health back.

|  He saved my mind!  |  show details
by Tonyagardneru at Citysearch on Jul 21st, 2011 on citysearch.com

I had a diagnoses, which meant I can now have a plan!

|  Dr. Braverman made the difference  |  show details
by rosalindstinner at Citysearch on Jul 18th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I`ve seen a number of physicians in my time and they are excellent doctors, but when it came to resolving some of my most challenging health issues, Dr. Braverman was the physician who made the difference. He is way ahead of the curve when it comes to health care. Long before the FDA touted the dangerous lack of Vitamin D in most Americans, Dr. Braverman had already had already tested my Vitamin D levels and boosted my Vitimin D intake for precisely the reasons later described by the FDA. Same goes for fish oil Omega 3 and 6. Dr Braverman had me on fish oil years before the FDA approved fish oil by prescription. He diagnosed and corrected my thyroid condition when every other doctor I`d been to had not been able to so. Additionally, because he works to isolate diseases at their earliest stages, he takes copious medial histories that include detailed family histories. He`s prevented me from having to go undergo surgery because he does the right tests not tests you don`t need and keeps a history of your results over time.

|  A good fit  |  show details
by debiscaff at Citysearch on Jun 16th, 2011 on citysearch.com

He actually wants people to live very, very long, healthy lives, something insuance companies certainly want to prevent. And his physian assistants and office staff have are highly professional and responsive people. Are his services expensive Yes, but he`s worth it and is more than willing to work with people who can`t afford his usual rates. I don`t know too many doctors who have financial hardship programs. I think Dr. Braverman is a trail blazer in the medical field. And like any one looking to make new advancements in the fields of science and medicine, criticism is unavoidable. I say, if you feel uncomfortable thinking outside of the box about your health care, stay with traditional doctors who go strictly by the book, but if you want a doctor who stays ahead of the curve, is constantly on the hunt for breakthroughs to make you a healthier person and prevent major illnesses before they strike, this Dr. may well be a good fit.

|  A good fit  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jun 16th, 2011 on judysbook.com

|  lost 30 lbs and got my life back!!!  |  show details
by VogeUm4128 at Citysearch on May 20th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Because of Dr. Braverman and his clinic, I have lost 30 lbs and got my life back!!!

|  I wish I went to Dr. Braverman years ago  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on May 17th, 2011 on judysbook.com

Dr. Braverman tells it like it is and a lot of people do not like hearing the truth. The full body scan does add up even though he does take insurance, but his staff works with you financially and you can make payments as you go. Some of th...

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Apr 25th, 2011 on judysbook.com

Great doctor HIGHLY RECOMEND!

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  the most knowledgeable, intelligent, helpful docto  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Apr 20th, 2011 on judysbook.com

Dr. Braverman isthe most knowledgeable, intelligent, helpful doctor that I have ever been to. I spent 15 years of my life with no energy,in pain, extreme malaise, depressed, and almost fully disabled from work. I went to doctor after doctor...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  on the right track for achieving total health  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Apr 15th, 2011 on judysbook.com

Dr. Braverman`s practice is on the right track for achieving total health. I believe the extensive testing is mostly done for his own research as well as helping his patients. By going to Path Medical you get the benefit of his knowledge.

|  Very impressive  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Mar 7th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I recently went to doctor braverman`s executive work up program and i was very impressed! although i have always used anti-aging physicians for my health maintenance, they do not have the diagnostic testing that you see at path medical. to ...

|  I love Doctor Braverman!  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Mar 1st, 2011 on judysbook.com

I love Doctor Braverman!

|  Intelligence and innovation  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Feb 15th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I owe my life to the intelligence and innovation of Dr. Bravermam and his pioneering approach..He is responsible for the restoration of my ability to live a normal life.

|  Made the difference  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Feb 15th, 2011 on judysbook.com

|  Found the problem  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Feb 10th, 2011 on judysbook.com

After years of suffering and going to doctors that put me on wrong medications and ignored my symptoms and complaints, Dr. Braverman found the problem on my first visit and after one month I feel my life improve drastically. Dr. Braverman t...