A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Brecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brecher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brecher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Brecher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brecher graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Brecher has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Ny Flushing Hosp Med Ctr North Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Scott Brecher MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Brecher practice?
- Dr. Eric Brecher has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Brecher practices Diagnostic Radiology near Marietta, PA.
See Marietta Radiologists.