A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Brecher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Brecher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brecher graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Brecher has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Ny Flushing Hosp Med Ctr North Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Scott Brecher MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Brecher practice?
- Dr. Eric Brecher has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Brecher practices Diagnostic Radiology near Marietta, PA.
See Marietta Radiologists.