A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bricker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bricker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bricker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bricker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- The Heart Hospital At Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Randolph Bricker MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Bricker practice?
- Dr. Eric Bricker has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Bricker practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.