A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bridges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bridges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bridges, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridges graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bridges has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Rush Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric William Bridges MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Bridges practice?
- Dr. Eric Bridges has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Bridges practices Otolaryngology near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Otolaryngologists.