A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bridges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bridges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bridges
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bridges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bridges, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridges graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bridges has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Rush Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric W Bridges MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Bridges practice?
- Dr. Eric Bridges has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Bridges practices Otolaryngology near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Otolaryngologists.