A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Brittain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Brittain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Brittain, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brittain graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Brittain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Summerville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Stewart Brittain MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Brittain practice?
- Dr. Eric Brittain has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Brittain practices Emergency Medicine near Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Emergency Physicians.