A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Buadu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Buadu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Buadu graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Buadu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Owusu Buadu MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric O. Buadu practice?
- Dr. Eric Buadu has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Buadu practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Critical Care Practitioners and Walnut Creek Pulmonologists.