A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Buadu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Buadu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buadu
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buadu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Buadu graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Buadu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Owusu Buadu MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric O. Buadu practice?
- Dr. Eric Buadu has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Buadu practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Critical Care Practitioners and Walnut Creek Pulmonologists.