A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Buchalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Buchalter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchalter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buchalter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchalter graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Neal Buchalter DO is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric N. Buchalter practice?
- Dr. Eric Buchalter has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Buchalter practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Psychiatrists.