A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Buchalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Buchalter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchalter
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Buchalter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchalter graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Neal Buchalter DO is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric N. Buchalter practice?
- Dr. Eric Buchalter has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Buchalter practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Psychiatrists.