Dr. Eric Buchalter DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 21st, 2015
I am very thankful to be a patient of Dr. Buchalter.

December 17th, 2015
Waiting for Return Call
Was excellent psychiatrist for me. I was out of work 6 months with a bad leg injury. I almost lost my leg. Sad but Dr. Buchalter never called me to see how I am doing. Now I have no medications and no return call.

August 23rd, 2015
Positive Experience!! Dr. Buchalter was extremely comforting and passionate about helping me resolve my issues. I always looked forward to my visits, I knew that I would walk out of there and feel good about myself. Always explained test results thoroughly, and in a way that I could understand. I was well informed about every aspect of my health!! :)

August 4th, 2015
The most caring and knowledgeable physician with a fantastic bedside manner.

September 24th, 2014
There aren't ENOUGH STARS in the Galaxy to RATE DR. BUCHALTER
Confined to a 4-Star Rating? Dr. Buchalter is certainly deserving of so many more. A patient for about 15 years and for good reasons. He is phenomenal practitioner. Aside from his expertise, he is a caring and interested doctor beyond that of my Primary and other practitioners. He is an excellent listener, pragmatic and extremely respectful of any issues needed to be addressed. He listens, assess and offers, not dictate, suggestions for resolutions most comfortable for his patient/client. He is thorough in making sure medications are up-to -date, prescriptions available as needed without "pleading" for renewals. Dr. Buchalter, absolutely STEPS-UP-TO-THE-PLATE, takes that extra mile to ensure the best care possible for his patients. Four-STARS? There aren't enough STARS in the GALAXY to rate this RARE professional. My wish upon A STAR has been IF ONLY OTHER DOCTOR's of ALL specialties -- were like DR. BUCHALTER.

February 1st, 2012
THE BEST
DOCTOR BUCHALTER HAS BEEN SO KIND ANDHELPFUL TO ME.HE PRESCRIBES THEMEDICINES I NEED TO FUNCTION. HE LISTENS TO ME AND CARES ABOUTALL OF MY MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMSAND MY PHYSICAL HEALTH PROBLEMS.

August 30th, 2011
very thorough, good diagnostic intstincts, kind, funny, smart
I highly recommend Dr. Buchalter. He really is like no other pyschiatrist around--anywhere! He spends at least an hour talking with you about your symptoms, concerns, illnessess. He gives a very through evaluation. He will order blood work and tries to see if the diagnosis is health related before jumping to prescribing psych. meds. He does not just prescribe and send you on your way. He does follow up apts. and consults with you again in at least 2 months for a follow up. He gets back to you promptly if you put a call in to him.