A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Burdge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Burdge, Surgical Breast Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Burdge, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Phyllodes Tumor)
- Breast Diseases
- Extended Radical Mastectomy
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Mastectomy (Subcutaneous)
- Modified Radical Mastectomy
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdge graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Burdge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U.S. Air Force Medical Center - Keesler
- 374th Medical Group-Yokota AB Japan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric C Burdge FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Burdge practice?
- Dr. Eric Burdge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Burdge practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Kirkland, WA.
See Wilkes Barre Surgeons and Wilkes Barre Oncologists.