A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Burkett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Burkett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Burkett, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkett graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burkett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric N Burkett MD and PA is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric N. Burkett practice?
- Dr. Eric Burkett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Burkett practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near West Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Long Branch, NJ.
See West Long Branch Internists and West Long Branch Geriatric Doctors.