A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Burseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Burseth, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burseth graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burseth has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Burseth FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric Burseth practice?
- Dr. Eric Burseth has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Burseth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Bloomingdale, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Internists, Elk Grove Village Cardiologists, and Elk Grove Village Critical Care Practitioners.