A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Burseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Burseth, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burseth graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burseth has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burseth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric Burseth practice?
Dr. Eric Burseth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Bloomingdale, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Internists, Elk Grove Village Cardiologists, and Elk Grove Village Critical Care Practitioners.