A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Burseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burseth
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Burseth, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burseth graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burseth has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Glenoaks Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Burseth FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric Burseth practice?
- Dr. Eric Burseth has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Burseth practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Internists, Hoffman Estates Cardiologists, and Hoffman Estates Critical Care Practitioners.